Another jam-packed month for the team, who have been working hard to share the word about our mission to new audiences.
- Rainbow Brands have joined us as a bronze supporter! These guys are on a mission to promote healthy lifestyles to alleviate stress. Who doesn’t love that!
- We’ve created a new Title Sponsorship package.
SPONSOR THE TEAM
- We joined the line-up of speakers at Unfinished Business - a platform for creatives to share their unfinished work, set in the beautiful St Luke’s Church in London.
- We headed out to Essex for the Rannoch Open Day, where we mingled with ocean rowers, past, present and future.
- Joining the brilliant Alex Mason, we shared our story at the Stories from Adventuring Women event at the Canvas Cafe in London.
- Medallia invited us to join them at their London office to give a talk, broadcast to their offices around the world, in honour of Earth Day.
- Leaving London yet again to head to St Albans to join WUKA & Plastic Free St Albans on the Q&A panel after the SuSTAinable St Albans screening of ‘A Plastic Ocean’.
- Caroline headed over to the Wonderbly offices to give a Lunch and Learn talk to the team.
- We went along to the Cup Club demo day to checkout what the future of takeaway coffee cups might look like.
Join us on the 17th May for an evening screening of A Plastic Ocean - the documentary that moved us to the point of action. Tickets on sale now!
- Susan had the team from BBC Essex over for a radio Interview.
- We’ve hit over 7,000 followers on Twitter!
- Our Instagram following is growing too, with over 600 followers!
- PBs on the rower were set and broken.
- Susan passed her First Aid training course!
Another busy, but incredible month! If you love what we’re doing and would like to support the team, there are load of ways you can get involved:
Here’s to an equally incredible May
Much love, Caroline x